Dates: May 8th through End of September
No play on July 4th week or Labor Day
3:30 PM - Registration
3:45 PM - Draw for Partners
4:00 PM - Shotgun Start
9-hole scramble starting from the red tees on the front 9.
Anyone who registers by 3:30 will be eligible to play that day.
Size of each team depends on the number of players that day.
There will be proximity markers each week of league. Each golfer will pay a total of $5.00 each week which will go towards proxies, low gross score, and the remaining will go into a drawing for a “non-winner”.
Green Fees – $20
Rules & Regulations
- All league members will tee off from the Red tee markers each week
- Teams must use each member’s drive oncer per 9 holes
- The official rules of golf will be followed in our league. Players are allowed to move the ball by a club length as long as it remains in the same type of turf and not closer to the hole. Ex: must stay in sand or in the rough. Cannot adjust the position of the ball on the putting green.
- If you have a “ghost” player due to an odd number of people on teams, you will alternate playing another ball each hole as the “ghost”. The ghost plays for that entire hole.
- No mulligans are allowed. We ignore “whiffs” as long as the ball does not move.
- If there is a proxy for putts, all team members should putt, even if your team member put the ball in the hole in case there is a tie.
- Please bring your scorecard to the wine & dine portion or send a photo to Kym at 763-614-7037. Weekly awards given as dining weekly.
- Questions, contact Kym Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org