Dates: June 3rd - August 26th (Every Monday)
3:30 PM - Registration
3:45 PM - Draw for Partners
4:00 PM - Shotgun Start
Players will be playing a 9 hole two person scramble. Anyone can play as often or as little as just one time. Please feel free to invite anyone to play, even if they can only play on a limited basis or are a guest and will only be playing once. Players must be at course promptly at start time to enter your marked golf ball into random ball draw to see who partner is for the day.
Team ball drawing will take place each week at 3:45 pm, with golfers starting out as soon as draw is done. We will try to do a shotgun start if enough players and the golf courses are open enough to do so.
After nine hole scramble, we will then go to a different restaurant each week with everyone on their own for dine and wine.
Our travel dates will be TBD at Spooner in June, July 22nd at Telemark Golf Club in Cable, and Hayward Golf Club on Monday, August 19th.
- 4 points to each player for first place
- 3 points to each player for second place
- 2 points to each player for third place
- 1 point per week for just participating
There will be an optional $5 weekly prize fund fee for all who are interested.
Proxies- There will be proximity markers each week of league. Each golfer will pay a total of $5.00 each week which will go towards proxies, low gross score, and the pot for the person(s) with the most points at the end of the season.
Green Fees – $15
Rules & Regulations
- All league members will tee off from the Red tee markers each week
- The official rules of golf will be followed in our league. Players are allowed to move ball within one club length but no closer to the hole. You must remain in the same type of lie (grass) as you were in before moving ball though.
- Please bring your scorecard (or send with others) to restaurant after your round is complete. Weekly awards given as dining weekly.
- Questions, contact Kym Kirk at 763-614-7037 or at Indy Thompson 715-642-2827